Find yourself having a difficult time putting together those perfect color combos? Want to see some of our Homestead lines, up close and personal? This new shopping option is for you!
- What is it:
- Virtual shopping is an online, video call held through Zoom, that allows the shopper to see (in real time) color combos, individual hanks of yarn, and work with one of the Primrose staff, to assemble beautiful color pairings for projects.
- How do I let you know I am interested in scheduling a virtual shopping appointment?
- It's easy! Just email us at: Contact@primroseyarnco.com- your name, email address you would like to use for the Zoom video call, phone number, and time and date you would like to make an appointment. We will send you back a confirmation email with a Zoom invite for that date and time.
- How long do I have to shop?
- We are limiting Zoom video calls to 45 minutes per customer, unless we do not have anyone scheduled after the call, and the customer needs more time.
- How do I pay for my yarn?
- We will directly invoice you from our website, so you can purchase the yarn exactly as if you had added it to your shopping cart yourself. The check out process will be no different, and you can choose whichever payment method you wish when finalizing your purchase.
- If I assemble an entire kit for a project during Virtual Shopping, do I still qualify for your $2.00 off per skein "kit discount"?
- YOU BET! Anytime you purchase a full kit from us, you get the discount! It will be reflected in your invoice we send you, directly from the website when you have concluded shopping.
- If I have questions about yarn, fiber content, what yarn bases would work best for a specific project, etc, can I ask them while shopping?
- Absolutely! We are here to make this a fun and educational experience. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! We are here to help in any way we can, including offering any insight you may need or require, during your shopping experience.